Thursday, May 22, 2014

Daily Insight: 27th Hour

“About to take another shower on my 27th hour.” My 27th birthday is still sinking in. It was incredible, and still is. The turn up was so real, the love was so present, and the blessings were abundant. In the span of my birthday week I picked up my first check as a travel agent, got my dream apartment, and had the time of my life with my favorite people in the world.

26 was amazing to me, and I know 27 will be different but in all good ways. 27 is brining a whole new level of growth and responsibility that I am not only ready for but willing to take on. Everyone that wished me a happy birthday yesterday all mentioned how full of life I am and I never want to lose that. I am truly living my life to the fullest, and here’s to 27 more years of doing so!

-Becks

No comments:

Post a Comment